مجددا, هر دو مطالعه نشان میدهد افرادی که با جنبه ناسازگاری دین - علم همخوانی میکنند (تداعی میکنند) یک زیرمجموعهء کوچک از جمعیت وسیع تر هستند. اکثریت (مردم) در هر دو مطالعه دین و علم را ناسازگار یا ضد و نقیض نمی بینند. اگرچه, این مهم است تا الگوهای یکجور/سازگار حاشیه ایی را باز کرد (روشن ساخت, شکافت) و دانش آینده به خوبی برای انجام این کار قرار داده شده است.
Again, both of these studies reveal that the individuals who identify with the religion- science incompatibility perspective are a small subgroup of the broader population. The majority in both studies did not perceive religion and science to be incompatible or conflicting. Nonetheless, it is important to unpack consistent patterns on the margins and future scholarship is well positioned to do so.
on the margin(s)
a person on the margins of a situation or group has very little power, importance, or influence SYN on the fringes
• unemployed youths living on the margins of society
• At each period new houses and streets have been added on the margins of the built-up area.
• The Loughborough research shows that librarians don't have to feel apologetic about being on the margins of school action.
• Competition on the margin forces organizations shed their skins, time and again.
• Since many exist on the margins of their environments, small changes may create big problems for them.
• Many mentally ill people have been forced to live on the margins of society.
• In all, more than three out of five older women were living in or on the margins of poverty.
• The Bill provides a little extra competition and regulation on the margin, but it does not fundamentally transform the regime.
• Natural selection, which normally works on the margins, suddenly alters the core of the system.
• You get feedback written on the margins on your page or typed on a separate piece of paper.
Source: Longman Dictionary