2- بچه شوخ, بلا, تخس
3- ماسماسک, بخش متحرك ماشين
4- احتیاط به مواد مخدر = monkey wagon
5- آدم زیر دست
6- پانصد پوند (انگلیس)
not give a monkey’s
اصلا اهمیت ندادن
a monkey on your back
A: مگس روی دماغ شدن, مزاحم شدن
B: اعتیاد (به مواد مخدر)
make a monkey out of someone
کسی را مسخره کردن
خل بازی در اوردن
دوبهم زنی ، شروری، شربپاكنی
(ترجمه Bozorgmehr) کچلک بازی, مسخره بازی
Monkey see, monkey do
تقلید کردن, ادا درآوردن
بچه پررو, ناقلا
More fun than a barrel of monkeys
خیلی خوش گذشتن, ترکوندن از خوشحالی
I'll be a monkey's uncle
تعجب کردن , یا خدا, عوه عوه
brass monkey (weather)
آب و هوای وخیم (سرد و گرم)
as artful as a wagonload of monkeys
زرنگ و ناقلا, بلا
left-handed monkey wrench
گل بوسه, ماچی که جاش می ماند
نرده بون افقی میمون بازی
monkey in the middle
بازی توپ وسط
شراب با الکل بالا, شراب قوی
اعتیاد به مواد مخدر
طعمه, سوء استفاده
monkey with someone/something
فضولي كردن، دخالت كردن،
سربه سر كسي گذاشتن
powder monkey = grease monkey
متخصص ديناميت/ بمب
put a person's monkey up
عصبانی کردن, روی اعصاب راه رفتن
spank the monkey
throw a (monkey) wrench in(to) the works
اختلال کردن, چوب لای چرخ گذاشتن
crotch-monkey = crotch-pheasant
if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys
دستمزد کم بدی, کارگر ساده /بی مهارت گیرت میاد
monkey on a stick
میمون روی شاخه درخت (اسباب بازی)
like a monkey on a stick
مثل آدم بیقرار یا مضطرب
a monkey off (one's) back
از شر یک مشکل همیشگی راحت شدن
1- كت و شلوار رسمي
2- لباس سلام (مردانه )، لباس رسمي
سخن کج و کوله, حرف نامفهوم
Monkey Ward = Montgomery Ward
اسم یک فروشگاه زنجیره ایی
1- آچار فرانسه ، آچار تنظيم
2- مزاحم, مشکل ساز
وقت تلف کردن, درست کار نکردن
monkeys might fly out of my butt
اصلا امکان نداره, آب در هاون کوبیدن
هوای آفتابی و بارانی
کاکا سیاه (توهین)
softly, softly, catchee monkey
به تله انداختن, آروم به هدف رسیدن
the organ grinder's monkey (UK)
بازیچه دست فرد قدرتمندی بودن
شوخي ، شيطنت, مسخره بازى ، اشكلك
كت تنگ و كوتاه مردانه
بوزينه خو، ميمون صفت
* The monkeys scampered up the trees
* Where have you been, you little monkey!
* That monkey of mine is getting hungry again.
* One day you just get tired of being the monkey and want to be the organ grinder…’
* He doesn't give a monkey's what we think about him
* she returned to her family with the heroin monkey on her back.
* the issue of her absence from the tournament last year remains the monkey on her back’
* Don't monkey with that lock.
* Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle — Shane actually managed to get his movie made.
* plot-wise, it was as mischievous as a wagonload of monkeys
* He thinks he can make a monkey out of me, but he's got another think coming!
* He doesn't give a monkey's what we think about him
* After that blizzard set in, it became cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey.
* Gosh, it's hot enough out here to melt the ears off a brass monkey.
* Ron was as funny as a barrel of monkeys.
* The entire evening was funny as a barrel of monkeys.
* Hand me the left-handed monkey wrench, huh?
* Who gave you that monkey bite?
* Whenever my brother's friends are over, the only game they'll play with me is monkey in the middle — and I'm always the monkey!
* Where did you get this monkey swill?
* This would kill a monkey anyway.
* Some of these treatment centers won’t get you off the monkey wagon unless you have insurance.
* I know they promised you a raise, but I've heard that your new boss is really vicious. I think you'd be getting a monkey's allowance if you worked under him.
* How long do powder monkeys usually live?
* A: "Why is he all embarrassed today?" B: "Oh, his crush walked in on him spanking the monkey. How horrifying is that?"
* We had everything in line for the party, but having the caterer cancel on us at the last minute really threw a wrench in the works!
* It'll really throw a monkey wrench into the works if the board decides not to increase our funding for this project.
* You ate all the cookies, you cheeky monkey!
* He appears to be afflicted with what you might call “crotch-pheasants.”
* Stop scratching your crotch-monkeys, Zeke.
* If you want to a top flight design team, you have to raise your salary levels. If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
* That's enough monkey business. Now, settle down.
* Stop the funny business. This is serious!
* I can't wait until I'm done paying my student loans — that will be a monkey off my back!
* Do I have to wear a monkey suit to dinner?
* All the men except me wore monkey suits at dinner on the cruise.
* Their pupils are pinpoint-sized, and they talk monkey talk. That’s how you can tell they’re on H.
* I get that kind of stuff at monkey wards.
* Pass me that monkey wrench, will you? I need to get a hold of this nut here.
* Ellen's flight getting delayed really threw a monkey wrench into our plans for the day.
* This rain has sure put a monkey wrench into our pool party!
* Stop monkey-farting and get over here and get to work.
* He wasted his time fiddle-farting, and never got the job done.
* Bob: "If we could just get Democrats and Republicans to agree on a tax reform bill, we could bring the deficit down in no time." Dave: "It might happen some day — and monkeys might fly out of my butt!"
* Look! It’s a monkey’s wedding!
* Don't you worry, we'll lull that crook into a false sense of security and then trap him — softly, softly, catchee monkey.
* He's the organ grinder's monkey, his only role in life to get money for his boss.
* Why bother with monkeys when you can deal with the organ grinder?
* Some will say that I focus too much attention on the monkey, whilst allowing the organ grinder to get off free.