نگران کننده, دلواپس کننده, پر تشویش,
آسيمگر، تشويش انگيز, استرس آور
1 >> extremely exciting because you do not know what is going to happen next
2 >> the act or habit of biting one's fingernails
• The match went all the way to a nail-biting finish.
• some nail-biting moments near the end of the movie
• It had been a nail-biting day glued to the television.
• The rescue scene makes a nice, nail-biting finale.
• Germany won the championship after a nail-biting final.
• nail-biting suspense
• Forsberg's late goal has tied the game and created a nail-biting final period.
• We felt confident going into election day, but it's been a nail-biting last few hours.
• The nail-biting part of the canoe trip was through the stretches of white water.
• A nail-biting finish, but finally won by Moira Creek at her first attempt and a complete stranger to Pooh culture.
• But if they drop points, Leicester City or Derby County could triumph in a nail-biting finish.
• The World Series provided a number of nail-biting moments.
• Years of negotiations to secure the exhibition, which runs Saturday through Oct. 26, often were marked by nail-biting moments.